Not every patio builder is certified to install paver patios, and you may be wondering if that matters. Yes, actually, it should matter a great deal to any homeowner who wants to be confident their hardscapes are installed beautifully and correctly! Archadeck of Nashville is certified by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) to install your pavers with expertise and professionalism.
To sum up why you should call Archadeck of Nashville to design and build your hardscapes:
- You won’t find a Nashville deck builder more qualified to build that deck-and-patio combination you’ve been wanting.
- You won’t find other certified paver patio designers and installers who have the experience we have building all kinds of outdoor living structures, in combination or separately.
- Archadeck is known for designing and building superior quality structures, including hardscapes built with today’s interlocking pavers.
- No other paver installer in the Nashville area can offer you The Archadeck Difference, including our experience, professionalism, high-quality building standards, attention to detail, and warranties.
ICPI Certification Sets Archadeck of Nashville Apart
What’s the significance of ICPI certification? First, an ICPI-certified patio designer and builder is an exceptionally-qualified professional with specialized training. ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installers have passed a written exam. We are well-versed in the industry’s best practices and stay up-to-date as new products become available.
The work of an ICPI-certified builder meets Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute specifications, standards, and construction guidelines. For example, your ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installer has the technical expertise to prevent patio settlement and reduce seasonal movement of your pavers.
You may meet landscapers who claim to have vast experience installing paver patios and hardscapes. If they’re not ICPI certified, tell them you’re not interested.
Today’s Beautiful Pavers Require Qualified Installation Techniques
Pavers are extremely popular, and paver manufacturers are developing new products and product lines all the time, each more beautiful than the last. Don’t let an unqualified builder ruin your beautiful pavers! At Archadeck of Nashville, we often use high-quality Belgard pavers. We love Belgard for their consistent durability and long-lasting good looks. We do work with other paver brands as well, though, so don’t rule out other brands. When we meet with you for your Archadeck design consultation, we’ll explore which hardscape products best suit your personal needs and budget.
When it comes to designing and building your hardscapes AND your deck, sunroom, porch and/or outdoor kitchen, you definitely want our Archadeck team working for you. No other paver installer or outdoor living builder brings as much skill and expertise to your project.
- If you want your back yard to stand out as amazing …
- If you are looking for beautiful custom hardscapes made to order …
- If you want a qualified design consultant who knows how a patio can expand your outdoor living design possibilities …
- If you want an outdoor kitchen remarkable for its design as well as its functionality …
- If you want hardscapes designed specifically to complement your deck, porch, or sunroom …
- If you’re still wondering why you should use a professional patio builder to build your new Nashville patio …
Let Archadeck of Nashville build a high-quality paver patio hardscape for your home so you can have the outdoor living space you’ve been wanting. Contact us today to learn more by calling the number shown to the right, or send us an email at [email protected]